With numerous customers and multiple terminal locations, drivers from all over the central corridor will find great career opportunities at TNi. Our drivers benefit from state-of-the-art equipment, trucks, and safety measures.
• Must be at least 23 years old and have a minimum of at least 24 months experience
• Bonuses offered, including a sign-on bonus with an accelerated payout, monthly safety bonus, Canada bonus, fuel bonus, and Driver referral bonus
• Practical miles, not short miles, paid loaded and empty miles, paid tolls and scales, and layover pay
• Annual pay increases and direct deposit paid weekly
• Benefits include family medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, yearly paid vacation and matching 401k
• Equipment includes 2018-2021 Volvos with a 53’ dry van fleet and a Qualcomm communications system with eLogs
• 95% drop and hook as well as 100% no-touch freight
• Passenger Program and Relative Team Drivers
Thank you for considering Tri-National, Inc.! We are always looking for qualified individuals that want to be a part of our professional, positive, and people-centered team. Safety, Service, and Satisfaction for the Driver is our mission! Tri-National, Inc. employs professional drivers with 2+ years of verifiable OTR driving experience. Our Benefits include: ...