CDL A Dedicated Drivers - Excellent Pay and Benefits!
GREELEY, CO - Dedicated Container Hauls
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world’s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it. JOB DESCRIPTION
- 36 to 43 CPM, based on years of driving experience PLUS Earn up to an additional .07 CPM in monthly bonuses including fuel, safety, retention and performance.
- Full Accessorial Pay
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
Work and Route
- Dedicated Runs: hauling 40' containers between Greeley beef plant and Oakland Port
- Average Miles: 2,400 per week
- Typical Schedule: pick up in Greeley Fri/Sat/Sun, deliver to Oakland Port Sun/Mon/Tue, reload Mon/Tue/Wed, and deliver to Greeley Wed/Thu/Fri
- Home Time: this new route provides home time every other week now, but will have weekly home time once the fleet is established
- No-Touch Freight: paid lumpers
- Equipment: late-model Kenworth T-680s with automatic transmissions and APUs
- Hiring Area: within 75 miles of Greeley, CO, or Oakland, CA