logo

Who is A&S Kinard

A&S Kinard, a Celadon company, is a regional carrier offering expedited truckload and LTL services hauling such cargo as industrial equipment, consumer products, paper, apparel and furniture throughout the Northeast, Ohio and Mid-Atlantic regions. It’s a fast-growing modern carrier with late-model equipment and technical innovations with 500 tractors, 1,500 trailers and 500,000 square feet of strategically located warehouse space.

The York, Pa.-based company was founded in 1982 and has grown through a series of acquisitions, but it has origins in the transportation industry going back to the turn of the 20th Century. About 75 percent of its drivers are local and home every night; the remaining 25 percent run dedicated and regional lanes in the aforementioned regions.

With a recently announced new pay package A&S Kinard drivers can earn an average of more than $1,500 a week.

A&S Kinard

A&S Kinard

CDL A Dedicated Local Truck Driver

A&S Kinard

Phoenixville PA

At A&S Kinard, our goal is to be the best place to work for our employees. We strive to create a rewarding but also challenging work environment; an enviroment where employees are encouraged to make positive contributions and suggestions that make a difference in the organization and their future. We believe in fostering a teamwork environment built on respect and hard...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

CDL A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver

A&S Kinard

Philadelphia PA

A&S Kinard has a NEW Northeast Pay Package!!Lets face it, you're not getting the miles you need in the Northeast, or the appreciation you deserve. A&S Kinard wants to change that! We have the miles, dry van runs, GREAT pay, work life balance, excellent benefits, and top-notch equipment. Come join our fleet of employees, who are recognized and appreciated for all ...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

CDL-A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver

A&S Kinard

Geneva OH

A&S Kinard has a NEW Northeast Pay Package!!Lets face it, you're not getting the miles you need in the NorthEast, or the appreciation you deserve. A&S Kinard wants to change that! We have the miles, dry van runs, GREAT pay, work life balance, excellent benefits, and top-notch equipment. Come join our fleet of employees, who are recognized and appreciated for all ...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

CDL-A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver

A&S Kinard

Owings Mills MD

A&S Kinard has a NEW Northeast Pay Package!!Lets face it, you're not getting the miles you need in the NorthEast, or the appreciation you deserve. A&S Kinard wants to change that! We have the miles, dry van runs, GREAT pay, work life balance, excellent benefits, and top-notch equipment. Come join our fleet of employees, who are recognized and appreciated for all ...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

CDL-A Regional Owner Operator

A&S Kinard

Lycoming NY

Lets face it, you're not getting the miles you need, or the appreciation you deserve. A&S Kinard wants to change that! We have the miles, GREAT pay, and work life balance. Come join our fleet of Dry Van drivers, who are recognized and appreciated for all the work that they do!Owner Operator Benefits:Average weekly settlements of $3,500 - $4,200100% fuel surcharge70% of...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

Local Baltimore Port Work - HOME DAILY!!

A&S Kinard

Frederick MD

At A&S Kinard, your actions on the job never go unnoticed. We appreciate all of our drivers and acknowledge you for your contributions to the team! We are currently hiring Local Dry Van Port Drivers out of Baltimore and want you to be a part of our work family! Company Driver Benefits:5 AM - 8 AM start timeHourly payMonday FridayLocal positions, home ...

updated on: 09-04-2018

Apply Now - View Job

 

Share This Page :