Class A CDL Driver Finishing Program
GIVE YOUR EARNING POWER SOME TRACTION WITH OUR DRIVER-FINISHING PROGRAM!
You've finished school. Maybe you've been driving for a few months. Maybe you're returning to driving or even starting a second career. Now, let ACT help you build back the track record of experience you need to get moving in a high-paying career as a solo driver.
We call it Traction. It's a driver-finishing program where you get paid as you hone your driving skills.
Start out with a trainer
START OUT WITH A TRAINER
• Market leading pay during training
Move to solo driving with helpful follow-ups
• Continual mentoring your first year
• Best in class wage progression
• We check in regularly to encourage and support you
• Personalized attention for every driver
• Earn more as you get more experienced
• Chance to move up every 90 days
• Career growth opportunities
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Completion of an approved CDL school
- Have a stable verifiable work history
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years and no felony conviction within the last 7 years
- No positive drug screens
- Have an acceptable driving record as shown by MVR
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months
- Have a valid Class A CDL
- Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen - both are paid by ACT
- Be able to perform functions in job description
American Central Transport Truck Driving Job Is Hiring In
Show All 1 Locations
Apply For This Job Now!
Call Now 866-610-5544