CDL- A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!
CDL- A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!Hiring near you!
Don't Wait, Call Now! 423-445-7267
Earn an average salary of $78,000 (top earners up to $91,000) and Get Home Weekly! U.S. Xpress drivers, also, earn paid vacation and great benefits.
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- $78,000 average salary
- Average 1,100 miles per week
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Don't Wait, Call Now! 423-445-7267Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
US Xpress Truck Driving Job Is Hiring In
Show All 1 Locations
Apply For This Job Now!
Call Now 423-445-7267