CDL-A Experienced Dedicated Truck Drivers
CDL-A Experienced Dedicated Truck Drivers$1,000 TRANSITION BONUS!
Don't Wait, Call Now! 423-482-9590
Weekly average pay of $1,350 with top performers averaging $1,800!!!
Paid vacation and great benefits -- including Medical benefits!
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- Average $1,350 Weekly
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Run in the Southeast
- Great Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Don't Wait, Call Now! 423-482-9590Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
US Xpress Truck Driving Job Is Hiring In
Show All 1 Locations
Apply For This Job Now!
Call Now 423-482-9590